Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Intruder again

Tonight, as usual, after back from work, went for a dinner. Today go to Sentosa for dinner. Meet Melvin and his girlfriend there.
After dinner, as usual, go back rent house, had a bath, and open my laptop.
After awhile, suddenly heard police car siren and saw a police car pass through my house.
It does not mean anything to me, so I continue doing my own thing. Not more than 2 minutes time, I saw police car pass through again.
After 5 minutes, house owner came and said "are you guys ok?"
I was weird that time, wondering why house owner will come and ask such a question.
Then only I know there was an intruder in our house this afternoon around 2pm.
That time was raining, but not that heavy already.
Just Alex's girlfriend was at home at that moment. And electricity was not available.
Before the electricity not available, she was at downstairs, playing her computer.
After that, when there was no electricity, she bring her laptop went upstairs.
And because of no electricity, so she left the wood door open. Usually when no one downstairs, we will close and lock the wood door. But because of no electricity, she just went upstairs without closing it.
10 minutes later, another housemate came back. She saw a guy in our house.
He was already inside our house that time, our gate and door was open.
She was scared, and just wait outside for awhile to see whether that guy will come out or not.
But that guy just walked around inside our house, so she decided to run upstairs and called for help. Alex's girlfriend went down. She saw that guy already in the house and shocked.
That guy saw them and said "Dun worry, I am not a robber. I just want to repair things. If I am a robber, I will enter the house already." with broken English. But actually that guy was already in the house. He still dare to say those words. OMG~!!
Both of them are girls, they not dare to question more, and let the man walked away.
Luckily nothing missing in the house. Luckily my laptop I put it inside my bedroom. =.=''
Last time, when Alex's laptop went missing, my laptop is downstairs. Luckily I keep my laptop upstairs now when I not at home.
Just for 10 minutes only, he can get in our house without any noises. Actually our gate is very noisy when open, but he can open it without any noises.


House owner gave us another lock to lock the door. We also found another key that can match the wood door lock which is much more better than other locks.
We expect that man will come back again, may be in few weeks time, may b few months later.
We can't do anything. Just keep our door lock and be more careful.


Section 17 is really a very dangerous place to stay in. But since I am working here, and stay here for 3 years already, there is no reason for me to move. For me, every place is the same. Every place is dangerous. Just can be more careful no matter where.

2 comments:

seng_kenneth said...

sometimes i think, ur house really not safe for me lo...cos the gate never close one...it danger, u know. and ur housemate, like acuh tak acuh one.. after the incident happened only take action.. lol

Claire 钟慧虹 said...

the gate is never lock. although now this kind of thing happen, also did not lock the gate. I also feel that as long as close it ok d.. no need lock the gate lol... haha