Tuesday, July 6, 2010

~WoRKinG LiFe~

Fourth day working. Still nothing to do. I am SO boring everyday.
Although today have some task, but is a very simple task and very little only, I can finish it within 15 minutes. 
Nothing related to coding. Just add the information in XML.
Hmm.. Really boring working life. 
Just imagine, everyday wake up at the same time, do the same thing, prepare to work.
9am to 6pm, normal working hours, have to stay in office with air-conditioner(no doubt that, this is the only thing that i can accept in this boring office). Nothing to do, or busy with all those boring work, do it again and again everyday until you retire.
After 6pm (mostly won't left at 6pm sharp), if the place you are staying is far from your working place, then sure there will be serious traffic jam (if you are in city like KL).
So most of the people choose to leave the company early than the traffic jam hours or later. Most of the people will choose leave the office late by 7.30pm to avaoid traffic jam. Means there already more than 9 hours you stay in the office.
Back to home, have a nice bath, and start taking dinner with friends, family, or partners. Usually that will be at 9pm. 
After dinner, there will not be much time left before bedtime. Usually IT people like me, will on the computer, surf net, play games at facebook, view updates and so on.
If people like me, that usually need to have enough bedtime and good rest, time to sleep will be at 10pm. 9pm dinner, 10pm go to bed, is not a good lifesytle. 
Most of the people are night owl. I, obviously, not one of those people. So I don't know what activity they will do.
Saturday and Sunday, is weekend time, most of the people will go shopping with friends or partners, some will meet up other friends. But there are also some people that think that at weekend, many people at the shopping mall. So they rather stay at home.

Why working life is like that? So boring.
When I worked in CSC, I started to notice that, most of the people go home for dinner and their dinner time is at 9pm. 
At that time, I was wondering, why the dinner time is so late? Dinner time not suppose at 7pm?
When I still at secondary school time, or even in university, my dinner time is normally around 6pm pr 6.30pm. 
So when I heard about their dinner time, I was curious. But now, I understand why their dinner time is so late.
This is because in city that will always traffic jam, people usually reach home is 8pm. So they having dinner after that.

Life is so boring, everyday working working working.
Suddenly start miss university time.
Cycling, watch movie, travel, all those happy time still inside my head. 

I MISS THAT TIME!!

2 comments:

seng_kenneth said...

ai yo...sei lor like tat...i hav to become like tat also meh >.<!!

Claire 钟慧虹 said...

this is the fact.... T.T