Monday, March 30, 2009

nO TiTlE

Recently, always raining, and thunder.
Saturday and Sunday, the thunder and storm is so horrible.
Our house's electricity jump 3 times because of the storm.
Why lately the wheather so not stable?

I already sick for one week.
Still haven't recover yet.
Today, in the office, so cold.
Something happen while lunch.
Make me so down.
But luckily, I am getting better.

Today, Kean Aun OT.
Phuah and Cheong also go back late.
Eddie said ask Chris or Ong.
But Chris is on leave and Ong is on leave at hometown.
He said he saw Chris walked through MRC after lunch.
But Chris told me he at home.
Sweat, Eddie saw wrong people or what?
Luckily Jackie come to fetch me after work.
Thanks to my housemate, Jackie.

Gone through blur+ing day lately.....

5 comments:

ѽ 不是部落客 ѽ said...

hey ~~~ why never call me ? not fair leh ~~~~ not enough handsome compare to jackie :( sobz sobz .....
dun worry lah next time hehehe ...
got so many housemate in ur house ...
be happy girl ^o^
I also nothing edy loh ... lalala

bluefiz said...

take bus back lo next time ^o^
must learn how to independent mah..lala

Claire 钟慧虹 said...

haha.. bcoz jackie are downstairs mah.. next time will call u le.. sure got next time one.. hehe..

Claire 钟慧虹 said...

to steven, yaya.. but didn't buy bus ticket.. XD

YU said...

Yaya, u oso "jia you" e oh... hehe!!! Gambateh...