Thursday, April 2, 2009

These Days

Lately always not feeling well. Some more every night not sleep well. Sure will woke up few times.
Yesterday, had lunch with Chris and Hee near my house.
After lunch, went back to office and feel a little bit dizzy.
Then go to virus call at Data Centre.
Whole afternoon not very sure what I am doing, blur+ing.
Chat with Ong in msn, he said will come find me at dinner time to give me the movie Taken, and take drama from me.
7pm something, Ong came, after copy drama, we go dinner at SS2 Murni because I want go to bank in my salary cheque.
This is the first time I went there.
Before last Thursday, I never heard of this restaurant before.
After dinner, came back, feel more tired.
Last night, also can't sleep well.
Lay down on the bed, but can't sleep, after one hour only can fall asleep.
Whole night, woke up many times.
What happen to me? I don't think I am stress ar.
This morning, 7am, Gary called me because want to return back my MP4.
Then sms to Yap, told him I would like to take MC.
After that, took medicine and go up rest, but still cannot sleep.
Lay on the bed for hours, then feel like cannot stay at the bed already, then came downstairs.
Lunch time, Chris called me asked me where am I.
He seems suprise to hear that I take MC.
He said bring me go to lunch since he got come here for lunch.
When came back from lunch, Yih Khang and RonZai also came back from school already.
Watch while movie and feel very tired, so go to sleep, luckily can sleep.
But woke up by my sister's sms at 4pm.
Then called back to her.
While in called with sister, Chris called me to make sure I am ok.
After that, only I know today is Yih Khang's birthday.
We discussing how to celebrate. I am being fool second time while discussing.
Ong sms me, and I am fool by just a sms. =.=''
Go to McD celebrate Yih Khang's birthday.
After that, me, Yan Yee and Jackie back first.
When reach home, being fool again. XD
Steven called me, said Ronzai car tyre was broke. And asked Jackie go fetch them.
But Jackie was bathing that time, but because of this, he need to shorten his bathing time and go for them.
When he preparing to go out, they came back already, then only realize we were being fool. =.=''
Go to bed at 11pm. But also can't fall in sleep.
Almost 12am, Chris sms me asked me sleep already or not, I reply him haven't, then he called me.
We talk for half an hour. After that, I continue lay on the bed until 2.30am only can sleep. @@

Sorry to people who view my blog, because what I drop down is boring to you all. Hehe.

2 comments:

bluefiz said...

haha.. 打给你果然是最适合的~容易上当:P

Claire 钟慧虹 said...

原来是选人骗的哦?@@
我真的那么好骗吗?>o<