Monday, April 6, 2009

Beginning of one week~

Last weekend, nothing different with other weekend.
Stay at home whole day.
Not much chatting, not much call, not much sms, just much movies and series.
Today back to work again.
Many work to do today. But still got a lot of pc haven't test.
Yap give back our evaluation form today.
For my suprise, his comment is very good.
I thought he not happy with our performance and we always late as well.
Luckily his comment is good. I just afraid he will email my supervisor without my knowledge about his dissatisfaction. Hopefully won't lar.

Left 5 weeks to the end of training for all my friends. But for me, is left 7 weeks to end it.
I extended for two weeks. Feel like is a stupid idea. I also don't know why I extend that time.
But if I didn't extend, 3 weeks holiday, what can I do?
Sure not going back hometown for 3 weeks. Stay here also nothing to do.

Today feel like want to thank all my senior, colleague and also my friends as well.
I am glad I meet all of you there, just suddenly feel that, is good to have you all with me while I am training.
These days sure will be a good memory for me.
And to my housemates as well.
If you all didn't appear in my life, as my friends and housemates, then my life sure not so interesting and not so many joys.
Honestly, I am glad to know all of you, this also will be a good memory for me in university.

Feel like I am not having bad mood lately.
It is a good improvement for me. Keep it on, Claire.. ^^

0 comments: