Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~ToDay~???

Tuesday 11 March, 2009

First of all, today is daddy's birthday.
Wish him happy birthday here.

Today, internal supervisor came to visit.
Company supervisor complain that I always late.
But I follow friend's car, not follow my time.
Looks like screw up my industrial training already.

Next, Yap called all MRC stuff to go to OT for MayBank project.
Just left me. =.=
He said girl working until so late is very dangerous.
Sweat, I am not alone ar, whole department colleague also there ar, or he didn't believe in MRC colleagua?
I just want to take some experience ar.

After that, Weng Woy fix my laptope, just because OS setting change.
But after fix, blue screen. =.=
Format at office since Yap is not in.
Cannot install audio driver. @@
Use the audio driver that Chris install last time also cannot. =.='

Gary fetch me from CSC and we go to dinner, with David, Kek, Samuel, You Yeep.
They all also going to MayBank project. They will go after dinner.
Meet Chye Hwee them after dinner. They just came back from work.

Night, just updating my laptope, installing software.

Hmm, feel something is not right.
Something had been changed.
Ya, I need to change myself.
May be thing will not going back to the beginning, but whatever it go, I will let myself be a happy person. This is the promise I make to myself.
I don't want to stuck in this problem(for me, it is a problem).
Disappointed? Sad? Helpless?
I will try not to think all of these.
Kong just told me his problem just now. Wish him all the best.

0 comments: