Thursday, March 12, 2009

~Calm~

12th March 2009, Thursday

Actually~
Feel more calm lately~
Didn't think too much lately~
Last night, suddenly 心血来潮, so wrote something in my msn personal message.
“在朋友心目中成为候补的感觉,原来是这样的。用了那么就才了解这种感觉,的确有些讽刺。这和把刀刺进心里,有什么分别?”
This personal message makes a lot of friends worry, I am sorry.
This is the feeling that I gone through so many times.
Just suddenly feel that things not going right, then post up this pm.

These few days Eddie is attending MayBank Project.
So I return to my place, doing HDD and so on.
I also helping Weng Woy testing laptope.
Hmm, more things to write in report and also learn some things also.
Next week, 2 more new colleague come in, and I will be going back to Eddie place, so boring.

Hmm.. A lot of words that is cannot express here.
Suffering? No, I promise myself to be happy everyday.

0 comments: