Thursday, March 5, 2009

~Today~

Thursday 5th March 2009

Today, change place with Eddie already.
Yesterday night when coming back from work, found out that my laptope cannot enter into windows.
Decide to reinstall the windows, but cannot detect the harddisk. Sweat lar.. Sure spoil already.
Call Chris last night but whole night his phone was closed.
Until this morning only he called back me.
He still sick.
Go to MRC, take out my harddisk, but cannot detect. @@
If really spoiled, I sure will cry ar..
Because too many things inside. The movie and drama I still can accept it, but the photos and MSN history ar, it is really important for me. T.T

Housemate going to Cheras tonight because there got event, include cosplay.
But I not going with them since I feel little bit tired and lazy to go out.
Chris told me just now, he go do the blood cell test today.
Not denggi, but white blood cell too little, if getting worse, tomorrow will admit hospital.
Aikz. Why will like this? This is not a small matter. My friend also got this kind of sickness before. Don't want said about it already lar.
Wish him can recover soon. Wish him all the best..

0 comments: