Saturday, March 7, 2009

~Satuday~

Saturday 7th March 2009

Monday is holiday for whole Malaysia.
Since Monday is holiday, most of housemate all going back to hometown already.
My laptope, yesterday Phuah help me diagnose already, sure is motherboard problem.
Haih.. Don't know lar.. Now really headache because want fix and buy also need to go to HP Center only can buy and fix.
Yan Yee did not came back last night.

Scolded by family also, because didn't told them roommate and housemate all not coming back to sleep.
They are worrying about me that I am staying alone at home.
Luckily Alex and his girlfriend got came back last night, if not, then may be need to go to Cheras overnight already.

Chris admit hospital yesterday.
He called me in the morning, that time he already went clinic do the blood test.
Afternoon, after he take the result, need to admit hospital, HUKM near Taman Maluri.
Almost all staff at level one who know Chris know he is admit hospital already.
When Chris went to HUKM, all very worried, Hee somemore called to Esther extension to ask me whether Chris got called me or not.

Then after he comfirm Chris need to admit hospital, the news spread very fast since he is at store that time and everyone pass by was asking him Chris's condition.

This morning, Chris said the white blood cell lower again.
Hhmm..
But nothing can I do, just can wish him all the best.

0 comments: