Wednesday, March 18, 2009

wOndeR wHen iT will riNg agAiN

Kong's msn personal message: "wonder when it will ring again.."
He is waiting for someone to call him, waiting something good to happen..
Wish him all the best here.
I know he had hard days lately, so do I.
I also wondering, everyday, every hours, wondering when it will ring again.
Who is the person I waiting, I won't be mention here.
But I really hope to see his/her name appear in my phone when it ring.
Althought everytime I also disappointed, but I am still waiting.
Gone through a very tough day today.
I am trying my best to be happy every minutes, every seconds.
Looks like I need to put in more effort on this.
While working, the feeling just appear, make me very very down.
Luckily can control it after trying so hard.
After dinner, I thought today won't have the bad feelings again.
But, elder sister called.
This call, make me exhausted.
I am... I really don't know how to explain my feelings.
And I am also very sure that, no one will cares about my feelings here.
The reason I drop down my emotions here, is just to give myself a memory.
The person I wish his/her to see this, I know he/she won't be coming here to see what I am writing.
Just that, like Kong, I am hoping, good thing will happen.

Actually what's wrong with me?
Where are my best friends?
Where are them when I need friends?
Or, I never had best friends?
All the person I take them as my best friend never take me as their best friend in their heart?
I always hoping, there are friends to talk to when I am desperate.
But, seems like no one.
All the problems, I am suffering on my own.
I know everyone also got their own things to think about.
But at least, I know there are someone beside all of you, just me, are standing alone.
Elder sister have boyfriend, younger sister have family, beside them to care about them.
Who is beside me?
I always thought that, my best friends will be with me, but, disappointed everytime.
Family got problem, what can I do? I am suffering alone.
Again, I get accusation just because I trying to give one of my family member a message through my msn personal message.
No one trying to understand my situation, just directly put the charge on me.
Who know I am suffering? Who know I am trying so hard to make it right? Who know.......?
No one know I am suffering. No one know I am trying so hard to make things right. No one know......

Wonder it will ring again, wonder when can I hear the warm greetings again.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Feeling is unexplainable but expressable.
No need to take so serious abt people's accusation, as long as u think it is the right thing to do then do it.
Last time duting my industrial training, i live alone, go eat alone most of the time and I manage to get through all the hardship. I also don't know how I can get therough all this thing.
Most of the people doesn't want to have best friend for some reason. And for sure everyone have different reason. For me, its better to have 10 friends than 1 best friend.
I can see that most of the time ur feelings start to become not good is because of ur family.
Try to think positive at the same time when think negative.
(^_^)

YU said...

Hihi, xiao shi mei why u always think e bukan-bukan again? U never try to call or sms someone, sure they oso dunno u r free or how r u for now e a!
Here i oso want thx for ur comment at 1st. Everyone oso nid e care from e others, not only u, N oso me! I m not really noe about ur feeling, ur problem and all about u... Cz im not u, but i jz can told u, u r not always alone, u has fren, is oso ur best frenz.

Erm, my english is isnt gud to said it. But i really want to told u i wonder when my hp will ring again, is the sms from u... Dun always jz wish others all e best. Sth we oso nid 2 wish ur own all e best. Haha. Take Care lor, my best friend.