Sunday, March 8, 2009

~AloNe~

Sunday 8th March 2009

Today, alone again at home now.
The couple go out already.
Yesterday, very headache about laptope problem.
Mum insist don't want let me buy a new one.
But if really need to replace a new motherboard, then is no worth already.
Aikz. Don't know lar.

Last night, when Chris called me, he said the white blood cell achieve 75 again.
This morning did not get any news from him.
Just now sms him, he told me this morning from 69 drop tp 63. =.=''
Hmm.. What I can do now is just can wish him getting better.

But, today my mood not as down as yesterday.
Hmm, don't know why.
I think is just because I didn't think too much already.
Many people said I am pessimistic, yes, I admit.
Today, let me be a optimistic person and be like this in the rest of my life. ^^
Wish myself all the best, hehe..
And also Chris, all the best to you. I am sure you can make it before ur plan in this coming weekend. Let yourself getting better and discharge from hospital before your plan. All the best to my best friend. ^^

0 comments: