Monday, March 9, 2009

~hOlidaY~

Monday 9th March, 2009

No work today.
Laptope still haven't fix yet and haven't sent to HQ.
Yesterday mum said sent there see how first, then only decide want to fix or buy a new one.
If cheap, then sure is fix, because I also not willing to change a new one.
But, today most company also in holiday.

This afternoon, Chan sms me said that he not going to visit Chris because suddenly got things to do.
Since I didn't get any news from him, so I sms him, scare call him will disturb him rest.
He called back me, said that he already in the procedure discharge from hospital because all back to normal already.
Luckily can discharge from hospital. ^^
Chan asked me better to call Chris because his girlfriend sms him but also never get reply.
But since Chris already called me, then just sms Chan about Chris's condition.

Today all housemate will be coming back and reach at night.
So starting from tomorrow, I got no computer to use already.
Ji Shon said can help me sent my laptope to HQ but also need to wait till Friday. =.=
When will my laptope problem solve ar? What can I do in this coming weekend because I am sure that time my laptope still not yet fix. @@
How????!!!!

0 comments: