Saturday, March 14, 2009

~Personality Tests~

Yesterday, Friday night, I again, post up a personal message on msn which make my friends worry about me.
I am sorry to make you all worried. Some of you chat with me in msn, some of you even called me and asked me what happen.
Actually just few little bit down lately, but I guess I will be better after few days, I need time to totally calm down myself. So, friends, just give me some time to calm down and to be optimistic.
Today when going out lunch with housemate, met my primary and secondary schoolmate who also study in UTAR, but in PC block. We didn't met each other for really a long time.

Just now read a friend's blog and found out this test.
Not really accurate, for me.
Just some of them are match which is:

What are you most afraid of:

You are afraid of having no one to rely on in times of trouble. You don't ever want to be unable to take care of yourself. Independence is important to you.

Ya, independent is important to me. I am so afraid of being alone. I always wish there will be a person that I can rely on when trouble occur.

Who is your true self:

You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.


Ya, this is the result I get whatever test I did.


In "What's on your mind?" test, this is the result I get: You'll drop everything to be with the partner of your dreams, and you'll give their sentimental presents rather than expensive ones. Nevertheless, your spontaneous nature does have a limit, and when the romance is over, you'll head back to work to pick up the pieces.

Hmm.. No comment on this.

I think I really need to be optimistic.
May be the person or things that I take it very important let my feelings not so well.
But I am sure everything will be fine.
I think too much in everything, this make me suffer a lot.
I promise to myself, again, I won't think too much already. I will let myself be happy everyday.
I will keep promise myself and remind myself to be happy everyday until I become an optimistic person. ^^

0 comments: