Saturday, March 28, 2009

乱写一通~blogging without basis~

Not an usual week..

This week, for me, is not an usual week.
Although, same as usual, stay at home during weekend, and didn't go anywhere.
But this week, I laugh a lot.
For me, is the good improvement on myself.
I promise myself to be happy, and I am on the process to become a optimistic people.
Another thing I feel is not an usual week, is because, this week, I didn't talk with family through phone.
Just feel very lazy, lazy to talk, lazy to update my blog as well.
Sister also didn't called me.
This week, my phone very silent, and I think it also felt boring, because I didn't use it. XD
Friday, met Teo and Chan, they should be on site standby, but they came back to take part.
Hmm.. Looks like nothing much to write.
Everyday raining, and the storm, thunder, really scary.
And get flu already. =.=
Whole week not feeling well.
My head, the place I hurt last time, and needle, also feeling pain lately.
Mum asked me to see doctor, but luckily is better after 2 days.

Every night stay at home, just Thursday night go pasar malam with Ong.
Because he said want bring me go to pasar malam, then go with him since I want buy battery.
Today, Saturday, stay at home whole day. Home alone. All going out.
This week, many people go back hometown because 清明.
I also wish can go back, but time is too rush.
Lawrence got go back, but he said very rush.
Ong go back today also, but he take leave 3 days.
Tomorrow also will stay at home whole day? Boring. 
Tomorrow Chris should be coming back from his Hong Kong trip.
Family go to "mountain" tomorrow. But for sure, younger sister won't go, scare will get something back.

2 comments:

bluefiz said...

home alone ?

wuuu..wuuu..i am behind u ^o^

Claire 钟慧虹 said...

haha.. home alone just for awhile.. XD.. some more is afternoon.. lalala~~~