Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to work

Week 9 of working..
After 3 days holidays and 2 days weedend, finally went back to work.
Came back PJ at Saturday night, and rest whole day at home on Sunday.
Monday when came in MRC, the ticket pending were so thick. But luckily can clear it by today.
Internal supervisor will coming to CSC check on our training next Wednesday. My supervisor same as You Yeep, he is in Integration Department.
Not much things happen these few days. I am still the same Claire that everyone know.
Just feel moody lately. Feel like something has been changed. Something that I didn't expect it to change but already changed. At least for me, I think that has been changed.
I not sure is because of the moody mood I am in lately let me had this feeling, or is really changed.
I wish, wish, and wish that everything will be fine and return to where it should be.

I will let myself be happy.
I don't know got anyone will view my blog or not, but I will try to let myself be happy.^^

0 comments: