Sunday, April 19, 2009

◣onE weEk◥

Another one week pass.
This week, I just go for work 2 days after back from the funeral.
Still miss grandmother.
I came back PJ at Tuesday. I thought Chris back from Thailand, so want asked him take me back from Cheras after I reached. But he haven't back from Thailand. ㄟ(≥◇≤)ㄏ
So asked asked housemate to take me from Cheras since my cousin don't want to bring me back PJ.
The next day, Wednesday, didn't go to work because want to rest at home.
But follow housemate go to Tropicana Carefour to buy some stuffs.
Thursday back to work.
This weekend like usual, just stay at home.
I still couldn't get off the moody mood which I had at hometown.
I still can't use to it that grandmother isn't here anymore.
I had a complicated mood since last week when I received the news that grandmother pass away.
How long do I need to get off this feelings?

1 comments:

Unknown said...

ur grandmother has passed away.
but, u still havent forgotten her and she still in ur memory.
she will always be at ur side whenever u think of her.
who knows she maybe came into ur dream and guide u if u in trouble. =)