Saturday, January 31, 2009

~PJ again~

31th January 2009

Time pass so fast, January finally passed.
My training life already enter second month.
Today is the day come back to PJ.
Sister brought me to Jackie’s house.
We take 3 and half hours only to reach PJ.
When we reach, we go to lunch nearby Sea Park.
Chris asked me to sms him when I am ready.
After cleaning some place, I go to bath.
After bath, something happened.
Younger sister called, these really spoiled up my entire good mood.
I am so desperate that time as I am not at Buterworth. I just reach PJ awhile only and happened things like this.
But luckily thing was settled.
Chris came around 3.30pm.
When he reached, he came in because want go to toilet.
After that, we go to settle something first before we go to One Utama.
We actually did not plan anything, so just shopping and shopping.
He was hungry when we reach there, so we go to Burger King. Of course I did not eat because I am still full with the lunch.
After that, he brought me to see the 988 office which situated near the food court.
Next to it is a big aquarium and also a very good design Garden.
A lot of plans and a lot of fish there.
I went there so many times but I never know got such a beautiful place.
I like that place. It made me feel comfortable and all the troubles were gone when I was there.
We continue shopping until it’s time for dinner.
We go to “Fish & Co” for dinner.
I order the normal fish and chips, he just order the mushroom soup because he ate bugger before this.
But I still can’t finish the fish and chips.
After that, we go to Watson to buy the skin care things.
But both of us also can’t find things we want.
Then time for movie.
When we reach the floor under the cinema, Chris can’t find the ticket.
Our movie time is 8.15pm and it is near already but he still can’t find the ticket.
I remembered where he put it and I think it is drop at that Fish & Co shop.
So we went back to that restaurant, the waiter saw us and directly know already and gave back the ticket to us.
When Chris found out he lost the ticket, I can saw the panic face of him. He is so much different. After he gets back the ticket, he can’t stop laughing. He said the feeling that found back the thing that very hard to found back is very happy. Sweat.=.=
We watched Ink Heart.
The seat we took very cold. Luckily I have my bag to cover up my hands but my poor brother, Chris, he was very cold.
The movie is nice and interesting. Chris also said very nice.

0 comments: