Sunday, January 25, 2009

~BacK hOmeTown~

24th January 2009

Yesterday is the last day of work.
Today actually our plan is 7am depart, but waiting for Chee Wei to get ready, already 7.30am.
Then we go to fetch Gaven.
After fetch him, we go to section14 there take breakfast. But I did not eat because no appetite to eat.
After that, we depart. From PJ until Ipoh, actually just need about 2 hours. But we took 3 hours because of traffic jam.
Chris called me twice. The first time, he said he just bath. He told me yesterday dinner costs about RM50 but is very worth because the food is very nice. He knew I did not take breakfast, he asked me to go buy something to eat when they stop at the rest stop.
After that, traffic jam again. Very boring. So sms Chris, he called me again.
He said he is on his way going to 1U to take Ang Pao with his friend.
We chat for awhile then close.
The journey is boring. And nearly accident. But luckily nothing happen.
Jackie was looking at his hand phone. When he looked in front, the car in front stop already but we were heading towards the car with very high speed. There were no way for him to stop the car because sure cannot stop on time. Luckily beside lane no car. So Jackie drove to beside lane. If beside lane got car, sure accident.
Reach Auto City at about 1pm. Called sister go to fetch me at MacD.
Sister take me to eat first only go back home.
Go back home, everything still the same. I am so headache and desperate.
Clean the house together with elder sister and parents. Brother is not at home.
After that, go to Pacific. Thought want to buy some formal clothes, but not many clothes, so did not buy anything.
Then go downstairs find aunty and eat at the food court there. Come back, go to pasar malam with mother.
Buy a bag, black color.
After that, arrange things that I bring back from PJ. Younger sister is better that time.
She come and chatting with me, elder sister join us also.
We chat many things. I really hope that sister will better like this every time.
I am wondering, will she think of what we said when she cannot control herself?
This problem already bother our family long time ago until now. I really hope that this problem will solve soon.
After that, younger sister using computer. Chris find me that time. I told him sister is using. He said let him use.
Sister use until very late but haven’t let me use.
Chris called me at 11.53pm. He asked me why did not go to sleep as I am sick.
He asked me to go to see doctor tomorrow. He goes hiking tomorrow morning with his friends.
After awhile chatting in phone, then we close and he sign out msn. And I also go to sleep after taking the medicine.

0 comments: