Saturday, January 17, 2009

~long time~

It has been since long time I did not post and update my blog..
It is not just because I am busy lately, but also because a bit lazy to update so many days’ blog..
So I decided to skip those days that I did not wrote, just record some of those interesting days since I did not wrote..
It is a very long blog. So do remember put in some patient when reading it. Hehe..

31 December 2008
The week before last week, that is last 2 weeks, I just came back from hometown and prepare the things that need to move the next day.
That day is 31th of December 2008, last day of 2008.
I came back PJ with Jackie, Ivan and Chee Wei.
Came back PJ from Penang sure will pass Ipoh.
Ivan said want eat the famous chicken rice in Ipoh so we stop at Ipoh to have lunch there.
After that we continue our journey until we reach Tapah.
Ivan and Jackie buy the Baskin Robins ice-cream eats, it is so expensive.
After reach, we go to our new house, which is the house I am staying now to do cleaning work.
It is very dirty also as this house just gone through a renovation.
We clean until 7pm something only go back to our old house.
Tonight is the last night of 2008, a brand new year of 2009 is coming.
So I go to countdown with them, Cheese, Yun Juen, Jackie, Ivan, and Chee Wei, 6 of us in one car.
That night is really a crazy night, we spray and spray.
Cheese is drunk. So, when going back, Yun Juen is driving.
When almost reach our house, there was a road block. Our car is taking 6 people as a Proton car only can take 5 people.
But luckily the police did not “saman” us.

3rd January 2009 Saturday
Today we go to Tesco to buy our daily needs which is food.
And also, I want to buy a bookshelf and Chee Wei wants to buy a cupboard for clothes.
After go Tesco, we go IKEA and also don’t know what Mega Store.
After that when we want go home, we follow the wrong road and take us to Kepong.
So we decide to go to find Sue Seng as he is stay in Kepong.
He is working in an electrical shop.
After finding him, we go to Carefour which located near the place he is working.
I buy my bookshelf there.
We go back after we take dinner at Carefour foodcourt.

10th January 2009 Saturday
Today is such a boring day since no need to working.
Afternoon, all of us stay at home doing nothing, playing games, online.
Ronald at downstairs that time, and I suddenly ask want go for movie or not.
Then everyone agree.
So I decided to watch “They Wait” which is just showing up in cinema only.
It is a horrible movie, a ghost movie.
I book the ticket online.
Before we going out, Khang move in and he go with us.
This movie is so scary but very nice also.
After that, we did not go other place and directly go back already.

11th January 2009 Sunday
Today thought will have a very boring day at home.
Morning, chat with my senior who is also MRC senior, Phuah.
Told him I did not go anywhere today, very boring.
But after that, Khang said want to buy things, so we all go to Tropicana after lunch.
We go to the Carefour which is located inside Tropicana.
After that, go to see what this shopping center is looks like.
This is the main hall which is already decorated to suit Chinese New Year.
Very beautiful oo..

15th January 2009
Sister called me last night, crying, because she can’t face herself for being like this.
Then this morning, mother told me sister alone at home after she scolded her and go to work.
I called sister but she is not answering my called. Then I called back home, also no people answering called.
I am so scared until I can’t concentrate on my work. But luckily after that she got answer my called but in a very bad “mode”.
I am so desperate for what sister is facing now. All of my family members really don’t know how to settle it.
This problem is so long time but it couldn’t get better. Sister’s condition becomes worse and worse time to time when I going back.
I really don’t know why and how to face my little sister if she really get into the psychological hospital. I really don’t wish this thing to be happening.
Sorry my little sister, I love you so much but I really lost the way on how to help you.
I thinking for so long time but it seem like no way for us to help you except you help yourself and stand up on your own.
I just can pray for things will get better very soon.

15th January 2009 Thursday
Today, Thursday, is the ninth day I work in CSC in MRC department as a trainee..
I meet a lot of IA senior here and also a lot of people and engineers..
I learn a lot of things in this 2 weeks..
I am very appreciate the help I get from all of them, Phuah, Mr. Yap, Chris and so on..
Although the knowledge I learning in this department is not very useful in my study, but I am sure this is also a good experience for me to learn new things.
In these 2 weeks, I learn how to format a IDE and SATA HDD using low level format..
I learn how to test a SCSI HDD and how to know if it is spoil..
I know what is tape drive and all kinds of tape drive as I don’t know what tape drive is before I came in this department.
I learn how to fix a mouse, how to fix a keyboard and CD-ROM.
Today, Chris came in our department and tests a tape drive he brought from his department, which is SDLT320.
I learn a lot from him today because no one ever teaches me how to see and how to know the remote storage is detected or not.
He test for one hour more but still cannot detect the storage. So he decided to take back to his own server see whether will detect or not.
Really a lot of things happen lately and I also gone through a long way to here.

16th January 2009 Friday
Today, Chan who is same department with Chris, came to me to borrow the tape which he want to test the tape drive yesterday.
He said can detect the tape drive using his server, that means my server got problem already.
So decided to format and reinstall the OS.
Chris did not show up the whole day. Phuah help me format that server.
At night, finally Chris is online. Yesterday, he gives me his hand phone number, Facebook’s email address and also his MSN address.
He said he is on field today.
I am so boring and whole night chatting with Chris and Phuah.
Chris told me tomorrow got a career fair at Mid Valley.
Since I told him I am very boring this weekend, he asks me to go with him.
And since I am boring and also wish to know more about career things, so I decided to join him and his friend.
We chat until 12am something than only go sleep.

0 comments: