Friday, January 23, 2009

~nEw eXpeRiencE~

23th January 2009

Yeah. This is the last day of work before Chinese New Year. But I feel like my sickness is getting serious although my cough is getting better. I also feel very uncomfortable with my nose. A little bit flu.
Yesterday mid-night, about 1.30am, there was an electric trip about one minute. I am awake by the electric trip.
Morning wake up, did not feel any better. Just the cough is getting better.
Yap came in late today. May be he is sick or he already in for long time. Chris entered our department find Weng Woy. May be is because is he want to claim the called on this Tuesday night.
After while, saw him passed by. May be is go to call.
Esther told us that we can go back on 2pm. But after Phuah asked Yap, Yap said let him think first.
I really wish can go back early. I wish can have more time to settle my things. I haven’t pack and haven’t washed my clothes.
Yap passed me the BER form that he already signed. He asked me I want go back on 2pm, and asked me am I following friend’s car and what time they go back. I said they go back on 2pm. Then he just wave his hand, I think is mean that he let me go on 2pm.
Sms Chris, told him I work until 2pm only. He called back me and said his called is not well. Now coming back to CSC to see got part or not. And don’t know until what time.
When lunch, meet Chris and his colleague at store, he asked me to go lunch with them.
After lunch, I go back to MRC and Yap said no need come back already. He will not mind just for half an hour.
Since I will follow Chris to his called, so I wait for him.
Kean Aun them came down around 2pm, and Eddie follow him back.
I wait for Chris. A while later, he came out from his department and I go with him.
The company is at Tropicana. When we reach, we go to the server room. This is the fourth time he go to that place for just a called.
During the period when he solving the problem, I had seen another face of him. Because he is too stress.
Although I don’t actually understand what he is doing, but I gain a lot also. Gain new things.
Finally, change the “red card”, slot, and also cable, but the error still occur.
So the client said they observed for one night and see the situation.
So we left at 5.10pm.
He got dinner tonight. He asked me to go with him. But since I so many things haven’t done, so I said I want go back home.
When reach home, already 5.30pm++, he need to reach to his dinner at 8pm, there is no way for him to go back to Cheras and come out again because the time is too pack.
So he stay here for awhile, checking what movie I have.
Ron go back hometown awhile after I come back. Jackie and all of them go to watch movie. I sms asked them what time go back, they said at night.
After Ron go back, me n Chris heard a sound from upstairs. I thought still got people at home, may be is Chee Aun.
After Chris left, I go upstairs and found out that no one at home. I am home alone. So scary.
I sms Chris told him that I am alone. He called me, asked me what I going to eat later. Since there are no people at home, I did not plan to eat. He said he is angry why I don’t want follow him go to dinner just now and now he cannot U-turn back already.
His sound shows that he got a bit angry.
After that, I go bath and do my things.
Then Chris called me again at around 7.45pm. We chat about 15 minutes. He managed to reach there at 7.45pm but his friends not there.
After that, I watch movie and do my things. Around 9.30pm, Jackie them come back already.
He said tomorrow 7am depart. Sister said she will wait for me at Auto City.

0 comments: