Monday, January 19, 2009

~Career Fair at Mid-Valley~

17th January 2009 Saturday

Yesterday Chris told me that Mid-Valley got a career fair, and he said he will call me if he got go.
So today I am waiting for this call.
Around 10am, he called me, saying that he is now at KL and coming to me.
So I quickly get prepared and wait for him.
Around 11am, he reached my house.
Then we go fetch his friend, Yan.
After fetching his friend, we are heading towards Mid-Valley.
Yan said that his friend is waiting him there, and we will go lunch first when we reached.
For lunch, we go to ZanBai Sushi which located at The Garden.
After lunch, Chris used his credit card to pay first.
Then, we are heading towards the fair which is located at the top of Mid-Valley.
There were so many people when we reached the entrance.
But we can enter the fair using the ticket ID which Yan’s friend sends to us. This saves us a lot of time.
There were so crowded inside the fair. So we stick together when walking boot by boot to prevent getting lost.
I gain a lot of knowledge through this fair. I know how the market going, I know the occupations which wanted most in the market.
At the last hall of the fair, there got a lot of universities’ boot. A lot of them are from Taiwan also.
I am wondering if I know this kind of fair very early, may be I can find the way go to Taiwan for my study. I will not stay at here studying UTAR anymore.
After come out, Yan said ground floor got one stall which the stall’s owner is a very beautiful Japan or Korea girl, I forget already.
So we go downstairs to have a look on her.
Chris even took photo.
After that, we found a “Tong Shui” stall and enjoy the meal.
After that, Yan want find a photo shop to take photo.
We finally find a shop which located near the fair but is not at the same floor. It is one floor under the fair place.
So when he went in to take the photo, I and Chris walked to the center and look down.
So many lanterns used to decorate the center hall. Very beautiful.
I have many feelings inside my mind that time.
Also worrying about my FYP. Chris told me how he did his FYP.
He asked me not to scare but tried my best to do it. He just likes my big brother. Haha.
When we look one floor up there, there is an animal/pet shop just against us.
I go to Mid-Valley for so many times but did not notice have such a pet shop.
So I told Chris that, I never know there is a Pet Shop at there.
He brought me upstairs to the Pet Shop.
So many beautiful fish there. Not just fish, the shop have a lot of animals.
Really make me broaden my own knowledge about animals.
Chris also explained a lot to me. Thanks to him, if not, I will not gain so much.
After his friends done the photo taking, the journey is near to the end.
We walk back to his car and he fetch us back.

0 comments: