Thursday, January 22, 2009

~Hong Leong Assurance talk~

21th January 2009
Today still sick, cough.
Yesterday Chris asked me take the hard disk go his department test.
So he came find me and take the hard disk from me.
I follow him to his department but the amber light need some time to detect.
So he asked me come back first, if the amber light is on, then he will called me.
Around 10.30am, he called me and asked me go to his department see the amber light.
When I reach his department, the amber light is blinking.
So I just can BER the hard disk.
At 11.30am, Hong Leong bank guy who called me yesterday sms me again to confirm the seat tonight.
I sms Chris asked him whether got received or not and reply already or not. Because I not sleep well yesterday night. He said tonight cancel. But since he already replied, so I said never mind.
When lunch time, I wait Kean Aun them in front of lobby. I saw the people that we go lunch together yesterday.
Miss Ong asked me to go with them, but since I am not so familiar with them and Chris is not here, so I did not followed them.
We go to the restaurant which situated at the right hand site of CSC. The food there not very nice and is very expensive too.
After lunch, go back to work. But I clear all my work very early today. Around 4.30pm, I already very free and nothing to do.
Sms Chris around 5pm asked him tonight how. He asked me to call him when I can back from work.
6pm, come down while, Chris only reach. He said he free when I sms him, but he don’t want to come in office.
He gave the medicine which cures the cough to me since yesterday he did not bring me to buy. And he also expected I will not asking my friend to buy.
We stacked in a very serious traffic jam and are raining heavily while we were heading towards Uptown.
Finally can reach and can find a good parking place which is just in front of the building.
But the rain is still very heavily. Finally we can find the place.
We have a test of our behavior when we get in. The test is very accurate. It said that I need someone to guide me on my work. It is very true.
We wait until almost 8pm the talk only started.
A little blur that time. But I still gain some experience and some knowledge.
After that, they prepare us a simple dinner. But Chris told Daniel Goh, the one who calling us to the talk that I am sick and cannot took fried things. And he is taking me to take some porridge things.
Then he brought me to the restaurant which I go with Jackie them last time. He ordered a soup mee for me.
After eating, he sent me back.
I go to bath after I reach home. When I came downstairs, there was a missed called. Chris called me when I am bathing. So I called back him.
He remind me to took the medicine before I go to sleep and he is now at outside, accompany his brother, don’t know which brother he mean, to buy something.
After close the conversation with him, I found out that Kean Aun’s personal message stated there PTPTN already out. So I asked Steven.
Steven online to his e-banking and confirm that is out already.
He asked me want his help to paid the bill online or not because I said I have to time to go to bank to paid the bill.
So I asked him helped me to paid and I will transfer the money to him tomorrow.
After that, really tired already. Just chat awhile with Phuah then I go to sleep.

0 comments: