Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~sick~

20 January 2008

Finally, finally sick already.
These few days not feeling well and I know is time for me to getting sick.
Yesterday, finally sick already.
I took the medicine last night but it doesn’t seem like helping me getting better.
Yesterday night did not chat more with Chris and Phuah. Because Chris is accompanying his family and Phuah is OT.
When Chris back to his computer again, I am going to sleep already.
Just chat awhile with Chris. He asked me to eat Vitamin C and fruits.
But since I am not staying with family, where got Vitamin C and fruits for me to eat?
I said that he just like my big brother, but he said he don’t want to have sister anymore because he already have 2.
While chatting, I am getting tired and tired because I already took medicine which can cause me to sleep before I chat with Chris.
So we just chat awhile then I go to rest.
This morning, saw Chris online before Kean Aun come fetch me.
He said he already reach office and going to have breakfast because very hungry.
After that, I close my laptop and waiting for Kean Aun.
Before going in CSC, I saw Chris eating outside CSC. He also got saw me.
Come in office, continue what I have left behind yesterday.
Before lunch, Lee log in two SCSI HDD to me. I test one of them and found out that the data still inside and can read the data.
In the meantime, Chris passed by and already near the lunch time. He ask me want go to eat or not.
So I ask him what to do with the hard disk.
He come in to understand what the situation is and called his friend, Teo, who log in this hard disk to me.
They also don’t know what to do with the hard disk. Time for lunch. So I follow Chris and his friend go for lunch.
He knows I am sick, so bring us to Sentosa to have our lunch because there got more food that suits me to eat.
After lunch, continue my work. Kean Aun said that he can’t fetch me back tonight.
So I sms Chris when he is going out for called.
He called back and he said that if he can finish his work on time, he will come back to office and fetch me back.
Just after awhile, I think is one hour, I received a called from the Hong Leong bank stuff which took our hand phone number in the fair last week.
He said tonight will have a talk and asked me whether I will go or not.
I said I not sure because no transport. So he called Chris, after that, he called me again said that Chris said tomorrow night can. So he arrange tomorrow night to us.
Around 5pm, Chris sms me saying that he did not come back to office.
But luckily, Kean Aun is not too late. So I still following his car back.
After bath, go to dinner with my housemate. Chris called me when I had my dinner. He said he on call at Mid-Valley with Weng Woy. He said he will come find me after he done his work.
Around 9pm, I sms him asked him still coming or not because if too late, I want to sleep already.
He replied that he will come, but haven’t eat. After that he called me ask me want go out or not. If I want go out, then he will go eat with me, if not, he will go eat himself only come find me.
Since if I did not accompany him, he also alone, so I go out with him.
He brought me to one restaurant, name “The Cave” which located at SS2 and design like cave.
The environment really so good, can say romantic also. The design is really nice. Got the “Call”, “Bill” and “Water” button inside the “room” to let customer have their own privacy.
Because just both of us, so the waitress get us a small “room” which is just can seat by two people. The environment is really nice. There are a lot of pillow inside to make the environment nicer.
When we have a look on the menu, My God, the prices are very “attracting”. Chris ordered a plate of “Beef Spaghetti” which already costs around RM30. Then he ordered a drink which I already forget the name but is mix up with many fruits. It is not cheap also as a cup if drink already costs around RM20. After that, he helped me to order a tea which I also don’t know the name and also is mix up with a lot of fruits and flowers. That tea costs around RM15.
This dinner took him around RM65.
After that, he sent me back.

0 comments: