Thursday, January 22, 2009

~sick again~

22th January 2009

Today and tomorrow, after that is Chinese New Year holiday already. But I am still sick.
This morning, wake up when my hand phone alarm ringing.
I left my hand phone in the room and I go downstairs. When I go upstairs to take my hand phone, got one missed called.
The called is from Chris. I called back to him. He just wants to check on me whether I still cough or not. He said he will not be around office today because he is going into KL BURSA now to stand by if there are any calls.
But after lunch, I saw him walked passed my department.
After that, when I go out, he is at store there. He said he get a server called, so is force to come back.
Around 2.30pm, Lee log in 11 things to me, hard disk, tape drive and CD-ROM.
Actually I am worried that can I finish the entire log in items before 6pm tomorrow because tomorrow sure still got items log in to me.
But since Jackie is going back on Saturday, so is nothing much to worry about.
Today Kean Aun and Geok Sim finish not so late, so I follow his car back.
Before that, I had a very serious cough while doing my work. This make me really tired after that.
As usual, we had a long walk to his car. This make me more tired.
When we pass through school and stacked in the traffic jam, Chris called me.
He asked me where am I because he is now in front of CSC.
Actually he is fetching Teo going back to CSC to take his car and prepare to go back.
But since the traffic is very jam, so they decided to go to NewParis eat first.
He asked me came out from Kean Aun’s car and wait for him at first, but since already raining, so he said he go to my house fetch me.
But when we reach, he already in front of my house, waiting.
Teo is beside him.
We go to upstairs when we reach. They order for the dish. Chris asked Teo don’t order things I can’t eat.
Really thanks to them that think of what I can eat and can’t eat.
After sit down together with Teo, only I know he is a very funny and humorous guy.
Before that just meet him only, didn’t know he is such a funny guy.
He bigger than me 4 years while Chris bigger than me 7 years. They really help me learn a lot of things especially Chris. Thanks to them.
This dinner Chris treats me again. I owe him very much already.
After dinner, he want take me to see doctor, but I insist don’t want. Plus he also very tired already because he slept at 3am last night. So he didn’t force me to go.
He fetched me back first only fetch Toe go back CSC to take his car.
When I came down from bathing, I saw one message which sent when I am bathing.
Chris, he is stacked in a traffic jam. Sms with him a few then he didn’t reply. So I called him and he said still in traffic jam and will online when he went back.
I get flu after I bath. I told Chris about it, he said he no eye see me already because I did not take care of myself. Haha. Because this is my family’s tradition, we will not go for doctor so easily.
After chat while, he asked me go take medicine and sleep early, he want go downstairs already. We end our chat here.
Housemates still haven’t come back. They go for movie. I just know it when I get home.
I also want go watch movie but.. haih..
Just now told Chris also that I wish to watch movie before going back, he said if I said early, then will go watch with me just now.
Tomorrow he got a dinner, cannot go.
So no choice, Bedtime Stories and Ink Heart I download and go to his house watch because his house have 32 inches LCD. Hehe..

0 comments: