Monday, February 2, 2009

~boring sunday~

1st January 2009

One month of 2009 past already.
Now only realize that, a lot of things happen in these past few months and years, a lot of things make me change, make me think differently.
Since the day I reached Petaling Jaya to study until now, already more than one year.
In this one year and more, I had learned a lot of things which cannot learn from any books.
I also saw many types of people that I never saw in primary school. For example, selfish people, puerility people, and many more.
I am still learning now, and as I learn more things, I notice that more things I can learn and there are a lot of things I still don’t know.
But sometimes, problems make me no mood to learn new things.

Today is a very boring day. Did not go anywhere.
Chris sms me at afternoon, he said he is at Nilai, his relatives house, he asked me want follow him go to dinner tonight or not.
But the dinner is at Cheras. How can I asked him come to fetch me to Cheras, then fetch me come back PJ, then go back Cheras again.
So I just said don’t want.
Whole day stay at home, doing nothing, no mood to do anything also.

0 comments: