Friday, February 6, 2009

~back to work after MC~

5th January 2009, Thursday

After one day MC, I go back to work again.
Today feel much better than yesterday already.
But the pain still hasn’t recovered all.
Luckily not much things to do today.
Don’t know why the cough medicine those given by the doctor make my throat more itch.
Chris asked me to go buy the medicine that he brought to me last time because that one I left at hometown, did not bring back here.
After lunch, me and Eddie go take our salary cheque.
Afternoon, saw Chris at store there, I asked him when can bring me to “牛车水” because I want go.
He said make it on Monday first because tonight I will go out with Kean Aun and tomorrow night he will be going to Genting until Sunday.
6pm, while waiting Kean Aun, I and Eddie at Integration department chatting. 
Chris passed by, so asked him to fetch me because I don’t know will wait Kean Aun until what time.
So me and Eddie follow Chris.
After come back awhile, sms Chris asked him got traffic jam or not.
He called back me, said very jam, because he is heading to KL to fetch his mother and asked me don’t blame myself for everything.
We chat until half an hour.
Many people talking about me and him, talking that we are having relationship.
Why all people must think that one guy and one girl is close, then they sure is couple?
Asked him did he mind how people think about us, he said he don’t mind. As long as he don’t mind, then is ok already.
Because he n me is just like me and Gary, we are very best friends. 
After that, go out had dinner with housemate. Chris called me again.
He forgot want asked me what in just now conversation, so he called back me now.
He asked me why my personal message put “希望,希望,却一直失望。失望,失望,到最后会是心灰意冷,还是失望?”
Actually just my feelings on everything that happened on me, family, friends, everything.
Kean Aun came at 8.30pm, we go to find Kai Hering first, and 3 of us go to Digital mall.
But did not ask anything also. Then go to bank to bank in our salary cheque.
Then go to minimarket buy medicine for cough, then go Guardian buy things.
I saw the roll that can cure “black eyes”, Chris and me find many Guardian and Watson also no stock.
So I buy one for him. 
After come back, when prepare go to sleep, sister called, said that grandmother admitted to hospital because she not feeling well.
Aikz. I hate this. Hate this news.

0 comments: