Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~Tuesday~

17th February 2009, Tuesday
This morning, when alarm ringing, I still feel sleepy, sweat.
As usual, had my breakfast, today breakfast I took bread because yesterday went to buy with housemate, hehe.
As usual, go to work.
When lunch time, called back to mum, asked her something because I feel uncomfortable these 2 days.
I wondering what is happen to my ear, so just take some advice from mum.
Long long time didn't chat with mum.
After lunch, many tape drives came back from supplier repair.
Time to go back again.
Wait for Kean Aun downstairs.

Then as usual, walked a long long way to reach the car. Had dinner with Chris at SS2 "记得吃". This is the first time I went there. I don't even know got this restaurant.
This is the restaurant's menu.
Hmm.. Don't know what it call.=P
But nice also.
Kiwi西米露
芒果西米露

When came back, housemate told me router spoiled already. Sweat. Cannot online already.
Plan to arrange my report. I got drop down the activities everyday, so just add some sentence inside.
Luckily just now went for dinner with Chris, because when I came back, Ron still sleeping, they all haven't took their dinner.
When I go up sleep, they still haven't came back from dinner.

0 comments: