Friday, February 6, 2009

~MC~

4th January 2009, Wednesday

Last night whole night cannot sleep. 
I go to bed at 11pm, but wake up at 12am and can’t sleep until the next morning.
It is because it’s too painful until I couldn’t breathe and couldn’t sleep at all.
Feel like want to go for doctor but already mid-night, who can take me go for doctor?
So I just wait till morning.
Called Mr. Yap to take MC today since I still feel very pain and whole night did not sleep.
Sms Chris told him I will take MC today, he asked me to go to see doctor.
But no one at home later because all go to school already.
He said he come to bring me see doctor only go to work.
He reached my home around the time Kean Aun come fetch me.
We go to the clinic at Sentosa, but haven’t opened.
So he took me to the clinic at SS2. 
I felt very pain until cannot talked. Once I talked, I will feel very pain.
After see the doctor, already 9.30am, Chris sent me back home only go to work.
Stay at home whole day, damn boring.
Online until afternoon only go to sleep, but did not feel very tired also.
When Chris online, he greet me, so I reply him, but scolded by him why don’t want go to rest and sleep, sweat.
Around 6.30pm, he called me asked me had dinner already or not.
But his hand phone no battery already, so we did not finish our conversation because he asking me want follow him to dinner with COMM2 people or not.
After awhile, he came to my house with Teo’s car and of course, Toe is inside also, asked me want go or not, at New Paris.
But since all is COMM2 people, just I am MRC, so I did not follow them.
After his dinner, around 9pm, he called me, said he is going to drink something with his friends.
After that, go sleep little bit early because little tired.

0 comments: