Wednesday, February 4, 2009

~back to work~

2nd January 2009 Monday

Today is the first day of working after Chinese New Year.
When I came in office, there are a lot of hard disk and tape drive left at my table, but most of them already tested by Phuah and Eddie, thanks to them.
So I just continue with paper work and also some tape drives that haven tested by them.
Chris called me around 9.30am when I am doing my work because he did not work. He said tonight bring me to his friend’s house take Ang Pao.
Today nothing log in to me, I just settle the things last week.
Afternoon, Kean Aun told me he may be will stay back, asked me to go back myself.
I thought about Chris, sms him asked him what time free and can come fetch me at CSC or not, he said ok.
Afternoon, meet Chan and Hee from COMM2. They told me a lot of Chris’s funny things. They also told me Chris went to do his car today.
When Chris reached CSC, haven’t 6pm, so asked him wait for awhile.
When come down, raining, Chris already reached in front of CSC waiting.
He take me and Eddie go back first, then he stay awhile at my house because he want copy “City of Ember” and I want to change clothes also.
Jackie them thought me and Chris are couple, sweat, we are just very best friends. Who said guys and girls cannot have a true friendship without any relationship feelings?
He brought me to Jusco at Cheras which near to his house because I want buy Green Tea.
At Jusco, he called his mother asked her whether she at home or not because he want brought me back to take Ang Pao. Hehe.
So after bought the things, go to his house.
His 2 sisters are at home. I had dinner with them awhile after I arrived.
Their family so friendly, I wonder when my family will like them, sit down together and have dinner together.
But “家家有本难念的经”, this is the conclusion we both get.
After dinner, he brought me to visit his room, so nice, can have own room and design by own.
I wonder when I will have my own room and design depends on my favorites.
Around 9.30pm, we go to his friend’s house which situated at a more high level housing area, the houses there are very beautiful and large.
His friend’s house very large also.
As we expected, everyone thought I am his girlfriend.
But as long as we know that we are best friends that can share everything, then is enough, no need to care about what people will say.
His friends came one by one and when all reach, they gambling.
After that, “Lau Sheng”, this is the first time for me.
Around 12am, Chris sent me home. He lose RM10 to his friends.
After he sending me back, he go back to his friend’s house again and continue.
I received his sms around 2.30am, he said he win RM30 and is the big winner in the game and reached home safely.

0 comments: