Sunday, February 8, 2009

~SundaY- 1U~

8th January 2009 Sunday

Today not much different like yesterday, also is a boring day.
Yesterday we plan to go to shopping after Ron back from singing K.
Ron came back at 3.30pm.
We go to 1U at 5pm.
We just walked here and there and looked around. Did not buy anything.
After that, we had Pizza for our dinner. After eating, we sit there chit-chatting until 9pm.
I want to buy some Maggie to put in house so that if I am lazy to go out, then still have things to eat.
So we go to Jusco to buy those things.
I sms Chris when we walked into Jusco because I want to know tomorrow what is the plan if his called end late.
He called me back after awhile. He said the called not yet sure, he will call the client tomorrow to confirm and will call me tomorrow.
After that, Jackie went to Guardian buy shampoo.
When we came out from 1U, there was traffic jam because it is 10pm.

0 comments: