Thursday, February 12, 2009

~Week6~Thursday~

12th February 2009, Thursday

Still need to work for 2 days only can rest.
Why this week I so blur and don’t like to go to work?
What happen to me?
Today also nothing much to do.
But after lunch, Yap asked Phuah pass some of his things for me. This is because he busying for the Lenovo laptope and his Cisco and IRIS already many didn’t settle.
Yap want Phuah pass me IRIS, means from now on, I will be handling IRIS.
It is a new thing for me, I hope I can handle it.
After work, as usual, walked to Kean Aun’s car. He everyday parked very far, so tired.
Chris called me while we heading home. He thought that I still in MRC because he saw Yap is briefing with them who is Lenovo support team.
Chris said that he got called tonight at 8am near CSC and tomorrow 3am near Sunway.
This week he standby, so this is the life of engineer. He asked me don’t follow his footstep. He doesn’t want me get in his field.
Tonight, all of them cook at home, I also cook at home and eat at home.
After eating, Kean Aun came, and we go to Digital Mall because he want buy phone and I want to see the price.
Chris called me again when I in Kean Aun’s car. Just now he said find me after his called.
Since I am going out, he said he go back eat and rest early because tomorrow got call at 3am.
Kean Aun bought K770 at RM580.
I already headache when I going out. So just went back after he bought the phone.
Come back, chat awhile with Chris and Shon.
Just now sister asked me this Saturday got go out or not.
Many people asked me got people date me or not, Chan, Cheong, other also asked like that.
Why must got people date me? I already mention it in my earlier post, if as a friend, I will be grateful to go out, if other motive, thanks but I will not going.

0 comments: