Friday, February 13, 2009

~Happy Valentine to all my friends~

13th February 2009, Friday

Today is just a normal day for me.
Nothing happened. Just a very normal day.
Go to work as usual, come back from work as usual.
Didn't go anywhere.
I started wondering, can I gone through such a boring life after graduate?
Is better stay here working or go back Butterworth working?
If stay far away from family, the daily life is just like now, go to work, come back, face computer, sleeping, and the next day arrive again.
If stay with family, then can spend the time with family and do other things after work.
But Butterworth seems like a very small town that have very less IT company.

Anyway, there still a long way for me to go.
I still don't know can I pass Year 3 and graduate successfully.

After dinner, had a long chat with cousin.
She said this is the first time she think Malaysia is good.
Australia is summer day now and very hot.
I am so happy because I can saw her through webcam, she has one at there.
She not much different, just can feel her loneliness at her face.

Tomorrow is Valentine already.
May be for some people, this day is a very special day.
But for me, just a very normal day like usual.
Tomorrow housemate will be going out, just left me alone. T.T
I know for some people, will be a sad day for them.
But I still hope that all of my friends will have a wonderful day tomorrow.
No matter who, couple or non-couple, wish you all will have a great day.

0 comments: