Monday, February 16, 2009

16th February 2009, Monday

Today no mood at all.
What happen to me lately?
Every night can't sleep well, sure will woke up around 4am or 5am, then sleep again in not very good condition. Then wake up again and again until it's time to wake up.
Why this will happen? Am I too stress? I don't think so actually, because I am not thinking anything before I slept.
Last night, the feeling scares me. I thought I can't sleep again. But luckily can fall in sleep half an hour later after I lay on the bed.
Today feel like don't want to talk more.
Came in office, as usual, nothing much to do. I can't test the IRIS because my IC already broken.
I did not close my notebook when I came to work, so sms back to Yan Yee asked her help me shut down.
Today had lunch with them outside CSC, felt very tired. Don't know why.
Around 5pm, Eddie told me, Kean Aun called him said that they got OT today, so can't fetch us back.
So I sms Chris, asked him still got come back CSC or not, he called back me said got come back, so asked him fetch me back.
When on the way going back, Eddie received a called, Kean Aun called him, they can go back early.
Chris stop at my house, copy drama, and teach me a lot of things, thanks to him.
After bath, go dinner with housemate. This dinner is a very funny dinner.
This is because I shoot Yih Khang until he nothing to say. Hehe, finally can shoot him back.
Had a talk with father just now, seems like grandma's condition not very good.
Now just can depends on faith.
Wish her all the best.

0 comments: