Thursday, February 19, 2009

~Wednesday*Week 7 of training~

18th February 2009, Thursday

Today suddenly log in many things to me. But this is a good thing also because I will have things to do.
Go to lunch with Chris and Teo near my house there. Teo's car is being broken last Friday.
He really is a very funny guy.
After came back from lunch, continue my work again.
Store log in more things to me at afternoon.
After work, wait for Kean Aun at lobby alone because Eddie is going out today.
Chris came down and tumpang his car back, hehe, because is much more nearier than Kean Aun's car. Kean Aun's car is always far far away.
Tonight dinner just me and Yan Yee because all guy at home become "住家男孩", they cook at home.
Tonight received a called from eldest sister, she told me just now she went to visit grandma.
Grandma is very weak now, and she was crying when she saw sister.
All of us don't know how long she can stay, she keep saying she cannot recover already.
I wonder do I need to go back and visit grandma?
Dad and mum said no need, if there is really anything happen, they will let me know.
Hmm.. I don't know, I am so confuse now.
I don't like (can say hate) the relatives there, but that is my grandma. If she really will go, do I need to go back at least once to visit her before that?
All things are still an unknown for us.
Depends on faith.
Wish her all the best, 阿弥陀佛~!

0 comments: