Sunday, February 15, 2009

~WhaT daY iS It?~

15th February 2009, Sunday

What day is it?

I gone through a bad day today.
Whole day feeling moody.
Is it because didn't go out?
Afternoon had lunch with housemate at Paramount there.
After lunch, had a long chat with Ji Shon through phone, he called me.
Talk about problems I am facing now.
He said he can feel others emotions lately, this make him really tired and try his best to help.
Ya, I always want to be like him, feel what my sister is feeling now, but I don't have this ability.
I am learning, still in progress.
Didn't feel very hungry at night and don't have appetite to have dinner, so didn't go out with housemate to take dinner.
Jenson came today, long time didn't see him already, he is studying at Kampar now.
This morning when had talk with mum, she told me grandmum is not stable now.
Aikz. Life, is so vulnerable, and also very short.
I wish I can spend it in my own way, in the way I like.
But it doesn't not seems like so smooth.
Ya, this is life, life will never be smooth.

Going to Times Square this coming Saturday.
How to go? LRT? Sure.. XD

0 comments: