Wednesday, February 11, 2009

~dEclaRatiOn~

11th January 2009, Wednesday

Today also very blur.
Feel scared in the morning because of younger sister.
But nothing I can do since I am here, not at hometown.
Lunch time, go to eat with Chris and his boss, Hee.
After lunch, Chris went to call. But saw him around 4.30pm.
He told me he can go home already and prepare to go home sleep.

As usual, after work, walked a long way to Kean Aun’s car.
Eddie asked me something that I really don’t understand while walking to Kean Aun’s car.
He asked me this Satuday free or not. I said I am free, he said unbelievable that I am free.
I really don’t understand why everyone think that me and Chris in relationship.
We just friend. A very best friend.
I really happy and appreciate I can meet a friend like him.
From now on, I don’t care what u all will think and said already because both of us know very clear that we are just very best friends that can share everything.
May be many things I will rely on him, but he still have his own life and I still have mine.
Chan asked me before, anyone invite me during Valentines. There is no one.
I also don’t want people invite me on that day. If invite me as a friend and celebrate together, is ok, but not other motive. I still haven’t ready yet for a new relationship.
So, I am here to say sorry to who invite me for many times but I reject.
Too much things I am worry about, I don’t want to find another thing to worry about.
This is all I want to say.

0 comments: