Tuesday, February 10, 2009

~bad day~

10th February 2009, Tuesday

Today I had gone through a very boring time at office.
I don’t know why I will feel very “blur” today.
This morning when Chan came in MRC, he said I looks like haven’t wake up yet.
Then whole morning nothing log in to me.
Finally gave Chris the things I buy for him. I almost forget already and he called me at 10am, said I should have something to give to him.
Sister told me yesterday, that grandmother want to gone through the surgery. Before that, doctor told us, grandmother is very old already, if go for surgery, may be the narcotics will make her cannot wake up after the surgery, which means pass away.
Aikz. I don’t know, all this decision is depends on father and his siblings.
Something happened at 5.10pm.
Sister called me, crying, crying and crying. Nothing I can do.
I just can stay beside the phone and accompany her as what I said she also can’t listen in her mind.
I stay at toilet answering the called for half and hour more, may be 40 minutes. I disappear for so long, don’t know Yap will say what or not.
Chris sms me when I am answering sister’s called. I just can reply his message only after I hang up the phone with sister. She really made me worried and I am almost desperate.
I am so tired after this called. Chris is coming back to CSC after his called because our plan is go to “牛车水”.
But since the weather is not good and raining, so we decided not to go. This is also because he already tired and me neither. I don’t have any mood to go there also. So he took me and Eddie back home.
After bath, go to dinner with Yan Yee. Jackie them go with Cheese.
I am trying my best to make myself looks like nothing happen. I hope this is helpful and no one knows what happened just now.
Chris sms me, asked me not to think so much just while after I reach home, before I bath.
Kean Aun also asked me ok or not. Thanks to all of your concern.
Just give me some time and I will be fine.
Chris told me he was fixing his car after drop me.
He called me around 8.15pm said that he just reach home and asked me don’t think too much.
Eldest sister called me just after close phone with Chris. She told me younger sister’s condition. Aikz. Headache. What can I do?
Chat with Chris awhile. He told me his brother buy a new 5800. After chat awhile, he said he going to Setapak with his mother. After that, chat with Chan awhile then go to sleep already.

0 comments: