Monday, February 9, 2009

~anOtheR boRinG dAy~

9th January 2009 Monday

Today actually me and Chris plan to go to his Setapak house watch movie using his 32inches screen. After that, we will go his friend’s shop tonight to see the lion dance.
But he told me last Friday that he have call today at 10am.
He sms to me said that 10am call is confirm this morning and will called me after the work done.
Around 2pm, he called me said that haven’t done his work and haven’t take lunch and breakfast until now. Now going to take lunch and after that go back to work again.
Housemate plan to cook Pasta today for lunch. Jackie them go to buy the cheese powder around 1pm and come back before 2pm.
When Chris called me, we were cooking the Pasta.
We 4 people, me, Jackie, Ron and Zhi Wei, we cooked and estimate the price is around RM40.
After that, continue the activities that I did whole day which is online and watching drama.
Chris called me again before 6pm, he just done his job and asked me want go to his friend’s there or not.
But since I already whole day at home, very lazy to go out, so told him don’t want go already
He said if tomorrow night no call, then will take me to “牛车水”, hehe, I want see the lantern.
Hopefully he didn’t have call tomorrow night.
Go to pasar malam with housemate.
But did not buy anything also. Actually I am finding a pendant with green color and rectangular in shape.
Hope can find it.
Tonight finally can have a chat with cousin, Si Qi already.
She went to Australia for days already, studying there.
She said the toilet and room there do not have lock.
Sweat. Australia lifestyle really hard for us to get in.
Hope she will get use to it and good luck to her at there.
Alone there, no relatives, just herself. Wish her all the best.

0 comments: