Friday, February 6, 2009

~half day MC~

3rd January 2009 Tuesday

Today, as usual, go to work in the morning.
My cough hasn’t recovered thoroughly.
I felt very uncomfortable in the office.
I felt pain near my heart there which I also suffer once before when last semester break at hometown. That time was because of sister, we both cried together and I feel pain that time. I recovered after one or two days, I can’t remember already.
But today, the pain came again. Chris suppose to be on leave today but Chan called him yesterday and asked him came back today because got called.
Last night when he went back to his home, he sms me that he is the big winner that night.
I told him this morning that I felt uncomfortable, he thought I not sleep well, but I am sure is not this matter, just I not sure why.
He said find me eat lunch later.
So when lunch time, I wait for him at MRC.
While waiting him, I take a nap on my table, Yap asked me am I sick, I said yes, and he asked me to take MC.
But that time, I said no need because don’t want to take leave.
After that, Chris called me to go behind lift there.
I begin to felt very pain when I breathe.
I also don’t have appetite to have lunch that time.
Chris brought me to the restaurant near my house, Teo and Chan and his girlfriend, Jenny Mok already there when we reached.
I don’t eat lunch and all of them saw my uncomfortable face, they all asked me to take leave.
Chris said he will not send me back to CSC, he will directly sent me back home.
Chan said want called Yap but Chris called first and told Yap that he going to take me home after lunch.
After lunch, go back home and rest. After taking bath, sms to Kean Aun told him that I took MC. Then go to lay down and have rest.
Chris sms me asked me to rest and don’t online, anything called him. Sweat, I so pain until cannot talk already, still can online?
But after taking a nap, did not feel better, add one more thing, headache.
Chris called me after he done his called, around 5pm, that time I still very sick.
He said want come here take me see doctor. But I don’t want, I thought want wait until tomorrow see still pain or not. Some more he is in KL, go back Cheras is more convenient than come PJ then go back Cheras.
At night, go dinner with Yan Yee because 5 of them go to Mid-Valley after class, sweat, didn’t tell us.

0 comments: