Thursday, February 19, 2009

~TirEd~

19th February 2009, Thursday

Today really a tired day for me, don't know why.
Today lunch, go to the mamak stall in front of school.
I still have 2 sem to go, one year more to stay here.
But the food here, I really don't know how to gone through the coming days.
Working also eat at here, study also eat at here, I scare will vomit ler.@@
After work, don't know why, feel very tired.
Walked to Kean Aun's car, as usual, Land Rover there, long long way to walked, I keep quiet whole journey because really tired already.
Skip my dinner again tonight.
Not just feeling tired, but moody also.
I also wish can had dinner, but really no appetite. Think of eat, feel like want vomit. May be is because too moody and tired.
Chat with eldest sister, she said grandma's condition, really worried.
I am thinking the same question again, do I need to go back?
I am tired.

0 comments: