Sunday, February 22, 2009

~@@~

22nd February 2009, Sunday

Today plan to format my laptope and luckily get help from Chris.
He came here and help me format my laptope, using the original OS.
After that, we go to Mid-Valley.
Plan to watch Red Cliff at first but no seats already, so watch The Punisher.
Then we go had our lunch.
After lunch, still got time before movie, so go to the pet shop again.
I love the fish there, all so beautiful.
After that, go for movie. Hmm, just ok only.
The goverment cut so many, nice movie also become not nice.
After movie, 5pm, come back straight.
Suddenly feel moody again when reach home.
Why I always failed to control my emotions?
Can anyone help me?

看着那些鱼,想了好多。
人,怎么不能像鱼那样自由自在?
为什么一定要有烦恼?
为什么不能有那么好的环境,无忧无虑的过生活?

21st February 2009, Saturday

Today need to go to Time Square with Chye Hwee.
Lazy to go actually, but promise already, can't said no.
Go out at 1pm something.
Reach there almost 3pm already. 
Chye Hwee haven't take her lunch, so accompany her go to eat.
I just order a 芒果西米露, but it is not very nice, SS2 记得食 is better. XD
After that, shopping and shopping.
Jackie them go to Jogoya today for dinner.
Thought want asked them come fetch me after they eat, but they said may be will go watch movie.
So, since Chris said can fetch me, so asked him fetch me lor.
When the time Chris came, so heavy rain.
I get in his car with whole body wet. I wonder how Chye Hwee and her senior go back by LRT and motor.
Then we go to dinner at SS2.
When I came back, no one at home. All haven't back.
After awhile, Yan Yee them only came back.
Today I enjoying my shopping.^^
Thanks to Chye Hwee and her senior because accompany me shopping and thanks Chris for taking me back home. ^^

20th February 2009, Friday

Yeah, last day of working in this week.
Mr. Yap is going to meeting at 3pm, can have 2 hours relax time.
Eddie still haven't came back to his place today.
Today go in school had lunch.
After Yap go to meeting at IRIS there, we all are enjoying the time.
Tonight didn't go out take dinner, because Jackie and Ron them go to Serdang.
So I just cook at home.
Tomorrow go to Time Square with Chye Hwee.

0 comments: