Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Industrial training Report~done!

Yeah.. Finally done my industrial training report.
It has been so long I didn't update my blog.
Of course, the main reason is rushing for report, but also lazy to update when I am free lar.
I prefer watching drama compare to updating my blog. Hehe~

Since I am busy for report lately, I am no time to think about my grandmother. The sadness, is really not that much already.
But she will still in my memories, always, and forever.

I feel like something is going wrong recently. I also don't know and not sure what is that thing.
Am I thinking too much?
Am I miss my family too much?
Am I worry about her too much?
I don't know what happen to me recently, that is a very strange feelings.
I think I never had this feelings before.
Just wishing everything will be fine.

Industrial training is going to end soon.
I am going to start my study life again very soon.
Everyone can leave their industrial training life next week, but I still have 3 more weeks not include this week.
Many people said I am stupid because extend the training period.
But for me, 3 weeks holiday, I have nothing to do.
Then why don't stay there working and learn more things?
Ya, I also will think I am stupid because of extending the training period sometimes. But it can't change anymore.
Moreover, I feel like some sadness inside myself because I am going to leave training life and the company.
After graduate, this is the life I will gone through for my whole lifetime.
But it is for sure not the same like what I am gone through this long semester.
As a trainee, there sure be a lot of things and responsibilities different with permanent staff or contract staff.
This training life, is only once in a life time.
I enjoying the training life, and meet a lot of friends and senior inside CSC.
I appreciate the helps and guidance, and also the knowledge they give me.

0 comments: