Friday, May 15, 2009

Finally, I did it~

Finally.
Finally, I walked back to home after work, alone.
This week, all trainee from UTAR left CSC already.
So, I just can follow colleague's car if anyone of them back early.
Monday, Gary said can fetch me, so he come to fetch me after work.
Tuesday, Chris is in the office and he said can fetch me home, but go to Tropicana buy biscuit first.
Wednesday, Chris also in the office when finish work. So he fetch me that day.
Thursday, Chan planned a farewell for me. The farewell had 7 person include me, Chan Heng Yuen didn't attend.
Chan Chun Heong and his girlfriend go together. Me, BK, Chris and Teo one car. Weng Woy one car.
Today, they plan to go back at 6pm, but they have things to do.
I asked them at 6pm, only they said won't go back so early.
Called Ron, he is on his way back to hometown.
Called Jackie, he said need half an hour time.
Called Chris, he is at customer side. He said asked Hee to bring me back. LOLX
Since all not free, so decided to walk back. No UTAR bus as well.
Meet BK in front of lift, he said he won't go back so early because traffic jam.
So, at last, I walked back to home.
It takes me around half an hour.
And for the first time, I walked back to home, alone.
Memories~~

2 comments:

bluefiz said...

ehem..还有我叻?
哈哈,没安全感的交通工具 ..

Claire 钟慧虹 said...

记得上次你说过不载其他女生的叻~
呵呵~
不过走路回也好,可以静静的想很多东西。。