Monday, December 1, 2008

~bOrinG dAy~

Sunday 30 November 2008

when i wake up today, i realize my laptope is being shut by someone n i dunno who is it~

he/she shut jor my laptope n try to open up again~

so when i come down, my laptope is in welcome screen~

actually today me n Kean Aun plan to go out study de~

but about 9am i receive msg from Kean Aun said that he sick, today cant go liao, but go lunch together~

so mah stay at home lor~

study n watching drama~

so when he wake up, he come take to eat lunch~

then after lunch, already about 1.30pm liao~

so told him dun want eat tonite liao~

when come back, Gary ask me go out study~

but din promise him~

so stay at home~

juz study for while then cannot concentrate liao~

then watch drama~

n do pass year question~

whole day very boring n din study much~

0 comments: