Monday, December 1, 2008

~≌sPeecHleSs daY ﹌○﹋

Monday 1th December 2008

today enter the last month of this year~


look back what i have done n what i hav learn this year~


really a lot of things happen in this year~

i meet a lot of new friends, facing a lot of problems~

study, friendship, roommate, relationship~


but now what i wish to do, is study in my best to work on my final paper~


my coursework done badly, so i muz b hardwork in final~

today when wake up, as usual come down~

but i saw my laptope being touch by people again~

this time he/she did not shut my laptope off~

but he/she try to unlock my cursor lock~

sure got people ask me why i know he/she touch~

it is because when people try to unlock the cursor lock with wrong password, there will be an error message~

here is the difference~

this is when no one try to key in the password~

this is when ppl try to key in the wrong password~

and when i wake up, is in this condition~

so can who tell me there is no one touch my laptope?

today as usual, plan to go out with Kean Aun to study~

he said 10am yesterday, but today whole morning did not hav his message~


afternoon only sms me that he just wake up~

speechless~ because i don't like people like this~

then after he bath, he come take me and we go uni study~


reach uni, eat at canteen~ then only we go study room study~

today we just concentrate on summary that lecturer give us~

about 6pm, we come out from uni and go section 14 de minimarket buy biscuit~


we buy so many today~


all is RM37.70~


then we go RM3.60 there dabao only go back~

when come back, Jackie already home~

so long time did not see him already~


he just reach here this morning because he drive back at mid-night, so very tired~


Kean Aun said tomorrow 10am~


don't know he can wake up or not~

i hate people that did not do things in time~


i hope he will not be the person i hate~

Steven bring his girlfriend back~

hope tomorrow Kean Aun can wake up on time lar~

today know a brand new news also~

Yih Khang find his love recently~ ~^o^~

my friend, wish you all the best oo~

i will always wishing you with all the best and thx for supporting me~ ~~~///(^v^)\\\~~~

0 comments: