Friday, December 5, 2008

@~Sales~

Friday 5 December 2008

today same~

go to sch study~

at 9am something~

today early because Kean Aun wake up early~

today study MIS~

but don't know study what lar~

i feel so helpless~

i don't know what can i do~

so many things to study, so many things need to memorise~

i begin thinking, will i failed any subject this sem?

i am so scared~

i dun want to repeat or retake any subject~

but my OHR already so slow~

can i gain high marks in final?

"yes, i can~"

i try to say this to myself~

today i try so hard study MIS but really hard for me to study~

because i totally no interest in it and also dont know study for what~

about 4pm, we go to the sales beside to university~

we buy some biscuit and i buy chocolate~

may chocolate will help me in better emotions~

but just now taste a bit, but did not feel any happiness inside me~

Kean Aun told me his "secret" to me today.. hehe~

although i can guess a little bit on that matter~

but today he admit in front of me~

i feel happy for him~(^_^)

then we go dabao dinner~

when come back, saw the notice that want female roommate outside my house~

i think is Steven put there~

and when i come in front my laptope, i find out laptope being touch by ppl again~

i m tired of this kind of things~

i am sure being touched is because before i go out, i got take picture on the "mouse lock"~

when i came back, the error message that only will come out if someone try a wrong password~

so i am so sure that got people trying to enter my computer without my permission~

to my housemate, if u feel that u want to access to my computer, please don't do it on ur own~

u do not know the password and left the trace that u try to access to my computer~

this will give a very bad impression for me and i will begin to hate u because this is not the first time~

if u really want to access to my computer, please sms ask me what is the password and why u want to access~

this is a common sense ok?

then if i think is necessary, i will tell u my password~

so please, do not touch my laptope again!!!!!

or else, don't blame me if i done anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments: