Thursday, June 11, 2009

Speechless~

What kind of people is this?
After get a supervisor, now told me want out from this group.
Means I doing alone, a very common topic, but very large scope.
Even god in this subject also said scare to take this.

Huh~~~
Too angry already.

I won't mention any name here.
At the beginning, some of us were met the same lecturer, to be our supervisor, this Monday.
All of us didn't prepare the proposal to the lecturer, just met her for some advise on our topic.
She asked us to do the proposal and submit to her, only she decide want to take us or not.
Then, for sure we all prepare the proposal to be viewed by lecturer.
Yesterday, me and my group member, call her A, we done our proposal and email it to the lecturer.
After awhile, the lecturer replied us, approved our proposal.
And by that time, she also approved some student which go for her.
One of the student, I call him B, he met the lecturer yesterday and the lecturer straight away approve his proposal.
But before B met the lecturer, he asked the lecturer's phone number from me.
So I just gave him, because everyone deserve to have her number. The lecturer also asked people to call her.

Today, the problem arise.
Actually this is not a problem!!
A asked me, did I gave the lecturer's handphone to B.
I said yes. Asked her why, she said nothing.
But her face is very sad, angry, all mix up lar, and looks like want cry already.
I roughly can guess what happen already.
Then she told me, C, a guy that she close with, cannot get the lecturer as supervisor, because the the supervisor reach the limit already.
After she told me this, she said she want out. =.=
Left me doing this system alone.
This is a very large system, how can I handle both client n server side on my own?
What she mean, is very obvious that, I give the lecturer's handphone number to B and C cannot get that supervisor is my fault.
Then the next class, her face so... And disappear when the class having a break.

What is all these?
Why got people like this?
So impetuous.
I was very angry. But what can I do?
Some friends suggest me change the partner.
But, at last, I also same group together with her. @@

Calming down now.......

2 comments:

bluefiz said...

hmm.. look like the hard part is comming over, wish u can get through of it ..haha ^o^

不明白以上的句子不要问我~ 在学着英文 o(∩_∩)o...哈哈

Hui said...

since u and her have some problem, i suggest u say goodbye to her, dont make additional trouble on future...