Saturday, June 20, 2009

3rd week

Friday 19th June 2009

Lately, I always not feeling well.
The sickness that I gone through in secondary school came again.
Many nights can sleep well.
Can't breath, suffering.
Is because of stomach, or stress?
Assignment and test start to come, but I still no progress in all my study.
Still in holiday mood. Sweat..

Finally the PTPTN loan release yesterday night.

Today, we plan to go jogging at Taman Jaya.
So around 5pm, Kean Aun come fetch me, and go fetch Huwi Yee.
This is my first time go the the taman there.
It is really a nice place for exercise.
Most of the fitness equipment are prepared.
There also have the playground for children.
Around 6pm, more and more people there.
Most of them are family, parents brought children to play in the playground.
There is such a nice place for a family.

By the time we prepare to go back, we saw a lot of racing car there.
Some people take photo with their professional camera.
All the racing car have numbers on it.
I think may be is competition.

After the walk at Taman Jaya, we decided to go to Paramount Nasi Lemak which is very famous and delicious.
After dinner, we went back.

The next plan is hiking tomorrow morning.
We plan to go to APEK Hill which is situated at Cheras.
I ask Chris to bring us there and join us in this hiking.
He promise to go with us last night.
But today, I ask him where can we meet, he didn't reply me.
So all of them decide to cancel since everyone already tired.

Need to start my assignment, study and all that le..
Aikz.. cannot be in holiday mood ar.. =.=''

0 comments: