Sunday, June 21, 2009

Free Movie~ Tropicana City

Starting from yesterday Saturday, got 3 days free movie in Tropicana City, GSC.
But is not the latest movie.

Since everyone is not interested, so I also didn't put mch hope on it.

Actually Saturday morning, plan to have hiking at APEK Hill.

But we cancel already at Friday night due to some reason.

Luckily we cancel the trip because raining heavily in the morning.

When chatting with Chris yesterday morning about the free movie, he said today go watch with me.

Whole day just face laptop and didn't start my assignment at all.

Evening, Chris called me, asked me whether I watched Ip Man already or not.

He said his friend, Yan, go to retrieve the ticket already, 11pm.

Since I haven't watch that movie, so I go with them.
The movie is very nice.
True historical story, the action and effect also very nice.

I am impress with the effect.


Since last night already go watch the free movie, so today we didn't go watch already.
Chris and his brothers go to take photograph, portrait.
Sometimes I am thinking, photograph, is also a very good hobby. Huwi Yee like it also.
But the camera, is very expensive, expensive than a laptop.
The hobby is just for rich people. @@''

Today, Sunday, is Fathers' Day.
Happy Fathers' Day to all the fathers in the world.

All children, remember to show your respect and filial piety to father, and also mother.


Today also is grandfather's birthday.

Last week, grandmother's birthday, all her daughter and grandchild celebrate with her.

Today, all daughter and grandchild celebrate fathers' day with grandfather.

These 2 events, I didn't attend.
I am regret.
But what to do?
Very lucky that, cousin who is back from Australia for one month holiday, is here to celebrate with grandparents.
Because she may be one year just back once.

But I am different, I will go back more often.


Grandmother gone through an accident yesterday.

Luckily not very serious.

Just skin injured.

Wish her get well as soon as possible.


Happy Fathers' Day to my dad, I love you so much.

Mum, I love you too.. ^^
I miss you all, my dearest family.

1 comments: