Thursday, November 27, 2008

⊕boring~∮

Thursday 27 November 2008

today CN tutorial class at 11am which is the first class in today~

as usual, sms Kean Aun at 10am~

but he scared me, because he did not reply my sms~

i thought he haven't wake up~

finally he reply me saying that he already awake~

then he came fecth me at about 10.50am~

after drop me in front of uni, he go wash his car and i go to class~

after class end, i sms him ask him come down meet us in front of class~

because Siong Kheng and Huwi Yee said want go Mid-Valley~ ㄟ(≥◇≤)ㄏ

but finally we also didn't go lor~

because all of us thought want attend CN lecture later~

then we go canteen eat, that time is about 12.30pm~

after eating, we sit there chit chat~

very sweat~ because we talk until 3pm~(╯^╰〉

never think we will talk so long~

between that time, sister called and i walked away for awhile when i talking to her~

i also got sit there n talk to my sister, and Kean Aun said to them he guess i am talking with my sister~

after that, we go take exam slip then only go to class~

we do a crazy thing in class~

me, Huwi Yee, Siong Kheng, Zi Wei n Kean Aun~

we took out IC out n let everyone see and laugh~

but this help me know their birthday also, hehe~

CN revision class help a lot~

although is just 5 question, and some question i still don't understand~

but it really helps a lot~

after class, go back~

as usual, go back with Kean Aun~

we stop at RM3.60 there to "da bao"~

hope tonight will have mood to study lar~~

(*^〔^*〕

but also no study lor~

coz Kean Aun suddenly ask me want go pasar malam mah~

actually is a bit lazy lar~

so i mah said wait Huwi Yee wake up liao only c lor~

after Huwi Yee wake up, she said ok~

then we plan to go at 8.30pm~

but start raining liao~

after that, thought the rain will smaller, but it din seem to be smaller~

but not so heavy rain also, so we decide to go out~

when Kean Aun reach my house, the rain is very heavy~

then we go take Huwi Yee, she haven eat~

so we bring her go eat lor, at SS2~

we sit there talking until 11pm only go back~

after fetching Huwi Yee, only is my turn to go back~

crazy nite also~~

0 comments: